Sunday, June 17, 2018

Variscite

One of my most popular designs happens to be one of my favorite photos. I love taking photographs of rocks and minerals. They make interesting abstract art that's created by mother nature. This is Variscite.


I have this photograph available on Spoonflower as fabric, wallpaper, and wrapping paper.  This print was one of my first purchases from Spoonflower.


This is on the modern jersey - which I absolutely love for making tops.


I ended up with 2 yards of this print as the first one I purchased has a flaw in it. I had ordered 1 yard of 5 different designs I created and two came with a small run in the fabric.


I used the flawed yard to make a top that I was pattern testing, and the pattern was never released, so I don't have any good photos of me wearing it.


I have also added this photo to Society6 where you can buy it on many items - like pillows.



You can also get prints and so many other items that I can't possibly list them all.



I also have this print available on Redbubble. It's available on 57 products. Some of these are similar to what is offered on Society6.

They have phone cases.
ClearClearClear
Clear




Clothing - like this dress




and leggings.




Both Society6 and RedBubble carry a wide assortment of home decor, linens, and home good products. It's sun to browse all the possibilities. Both sites run sales regularly - so it's always a good idea to check both before ordering.

Thanks for stopping by.

Follow me on Instagram and Facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment